- Glenferrie Rd Malvern
- Socobell buildings
- A’Beckett Student Precinct
- Moonee Valley Racing Club
- Monash Hospital, Clayton
- The Metropolitan Hotel, Melbourne
- Bennett’s Lane Tower, Melbourne
- Goulburn Valley Hospital, Shepparton
- Melbourne Airport T3 Redevelopment
- Rupert St, Collingwood
- Williamstown Rd, Port Melbourne
- Bonbeach Level Crossing Removal
- Elizabeth St, Melbourne
- Hoffman Bricks, Brunswick
- Caulfield Racecourse
- Royal Melbourne Hospital
- 120 Collins St, Melbourne
- 51 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
- Bonbeach Primary School
- Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill
- Old Geelong Rd, Hoppers Crossing
- Moorabbin Airport
- Lakeview Drive, Scoresby
- University of Melbourne New Student Precinct
- Somerville Rd, Tottenham
- Chadstone Car Park
- Boundary Rd, Laverton
- Burwood Rd, Hawthorn
- Oxford Street, Collingwood
- Reserve St, Preston
- Eastern Rd, South Melbourne
- The Malt District: Caydon Property Group is developing the site into a new destination with apartments, retail, and hospitality and office spaces.
- Sierra Hawthorn
- Bushfire Recovery Victoria: During the 2019/2020 fire season, more than 1.5million hectares of bushland was tragically burned. Devastatingly, this included nearly 400 homes in regional communities.
- Seafarers: Located along the iconic Yarra river, the heritage listed Goods Shed No.5 tells its own story of Melbourne. Built in 1941 for maritime trade, Mann was contracted to dismantle and catalogue every member to be reused in the new hotel construction.
- Boiler House: The distinctive power station on the former Amcor paper mill site in Alphington Melbourne. The 1954 boiler house was one of the first buildings in Melbourne constructed with a curtain walling, where the outer layer or wall of a building is non-structural.
- Australian Unity Building: Caydon Property Group is developing the site into a new destination with apartments, retail, and hospitality and office spaces. Mann has been engaged as the demolition contractor for the multi-stage project.
- Woolworths Distribution Centre: The scope of works include hazardous materials removal, extensive scaffolding, heritage retention, demolition of various buildings.